Thursday is Thanksgiving, and I believe that it's important to look back and reflect on all of things you are grateful for in the past months of 2015. It shouldn't matter where you are in your life, you should always be thankful for what you have. Life is a blessing filled with friends and family and it's important to communicate that message of thankfulness to them.
We are all blessed on this earth to have our healthy lives. There are many ways to give thanks this Thanksgiving.
Here are a few ways to give thanks:
1) You can leave a hand-written note for a loved one around the house.
2) Write down what you are thankful for, whether ii's mediating, journaling, word of the day, daily walks or exercise.
3) Give thanks for the food you have on Thanksgiving, and be grateful for the nourishment it provides for your body.
4) Be kind to people and give them compliments. A compliment can give a lot of gratitude to a person in need of one.
5) Thank the universe for what blessings you have received this year.
These are simple ways to be thankful and incorporate them into your daily routine. Wishing everyone a healthy and happy Thanksgiving.
Remember, smile and smile more!