I believe that there are certain ingredients that you need to handle your adversity when dealing with a chronic illness.
They are the following:
- You must have confidence in yourself and also figuring out what you need to do.
- You must keep perspective on what's going on around you.
- You must be organized and schedule the things that you want to accomplish and take action.
- You must always ask for help before you really need it. Also, you have to monitor your needs.
- You must always honor your struggle and learn from it and grow in a positive way.
These are the ingredients that I use when dealing with adversity.
I hope this helps and remember to "Always smile and Cherish Yourself!"