Did you know eating too much sugar with a chronic illness causes inflammation in your body?
Here Are 8 Signs - You're Eating Too Much Sugar
- You are constantly crave sugary things. The more sugar you eat, the more you'll crave it. If you eat a lot of sugar, it causes inflammation in your body. It also causes highs and lows by having a crash. It's like a drug.
- You feel sluggish throughout the day. If you are eating too much sugar it means that your not eating enough protein and fiber in your diet.
- Your skin won't stop breaking out. Your hormones are freaking out causing you to break out like acne or rosacea. Eating a lot of sugar can show up on your face in just a few days.
- You're way moodier than usual. When you eat a lot of sugar and your body has ups and downs it's causes you to have a bad attitude.
- You've been putting on some weight. Excess sugar = excess weight= excess calories. Sugar does not have protein or fiber in it. Sugar doesn't fill you up either. It can cause you to release insulin, a hormone which plays a role in weight gain. The more insulin you produce the more of an excessive output can lead to insulin resistance. In other words, too much sugar doesn't process the right way. Eating too much sugar can cause diabetes, which is an autoimmune disease.
- You've been getting more cavities. Too much sugar causes tooth decay.
- Your brain tends to get foggy, especially after a meal. Brain fog is a common symptom of having low blood sugar. When you eat a lot of sugar it goes from high to low causing brain fog. People who have Lupus have brain fog all the time.
- Nothing tastes as sweet as it used to. Eating too much sugar can change your taste bud development. Too much sugar causes you to feel that something you're eating doesn't taste sweet enough. However, if you cut back you'll get your taste buds back.
If you follow these 8 points about sugar it will change the levels of inflammation in your body and you'll feel better. You want to feel healthy and alive!
Stay strong and persevere. Remember to always smile and cherish yourself!