It's important to revamp your morning routine for a better day and here are my 5 things that I do on a daily basis.
- Wake Up Earlier- Set your alarm 15 to 20 minutes earlier and give up your snooze addiction. The extra time will give you more room to breathe and prepare for the day ahead.
- Hydrate- Your body loses water while you sleep. When you wake, drink a full 8 to 16 ounces of water to replenish your body's water supply and feel refreshed.
- Reflect With Gratitude- Every morning, I wake up and focus on 3 things that I am grateful for. It has been proven that you can't be angry or fearful when you're grateful.
- Identify Your Goals-Think about what you want to achieve each day and visualize it. Think and see your success. This is a great exercise to do in helping you become successful.
- Create A Morning Ritual- Create a morning ritual that works for you and helps set you up for the best day possible.
Smile, smile more and cherish yourself!